Sorry Chris, this is a family show..... not quite the place for that type of humor.
The Great And Powerful Oz has spoken!"
Sorry Chris, this is a family show..... not quite the place for that type of humor.
The Great And Powerful Oz has spoken!"
I looked at Hostboard's conditions and could not see any reference to "a family show". It is clearly stated that 'obsene' material can be removed. What is obsene is ultimately decided by the moderator. I wonder if the complaints could be posted?
Marshall.
And it was.
The old board had a censor bot that minced text unnecessarily, I'm glad it's gone. Todd has set a standard here that seldom brings issue because members police themselves. I don't think there is a printed rule, it's just understood. I can be as colorful as anyone, but I support Todd's policy here, it does make for a more pleasant place to play.
As to the original topic, it was a pretty funny blooper. Probably the first sign of intelligent life I ever heard on Fox Spews.![]()
"[I]We're going all the way, till the wheels fall off and burn[/I]!"
Bob Dylan, from [I]Brownsville Girl[/I]
[I]"Time wounds all heels"[/I]
John Lennon, referring to the Nixon/Hoover deportation fiasco.

Faux News?![]()
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
No problem Todd,
I did not even notice the title said what it said until later that night. I tried to look at it and fix the header.
Sorry about that, big oops on my part, lol.
-chris
Not a problem - this is one of the verrry rare times I've had to intervene like this. I hope that, by using a little humor, it made my doing so more palatable.
Todd W. White, Owner & Webmaster
Altec Lansing's (unofficial) Homepage
Bookmarks